Sunday, September 25, 2016

Thing #16

Photo Peach

 I created a slide show with my ballpark photos. I was disappointed because it lets you use YouTube to search for background music and I even added "Take me out to the ballgame" song, but then when I proceeded to download my final show, it said YouTube doesn't allow you to download it. I then went with one of their songs instead. I could have the students turn in their assignments using Photo Peach, even group work. I could have them include a title, text, and images. I could have them create a slideshow using real images of the moon in it's different phases, put them in order, and label them. Maybe if they had to create it, and review it several times, it would actually stick in their minds. I could require them to take the pictures themselves, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment