Monday, September 5, 2016

Thing #5

Image Mashups


So far, this "thing" was the most challenging for me. I tried various ones, and even researched mashups and still don't quite understand how they can be used effectively in education. The mashup I enjoyed the most, was Montager. I am just skeptical about using it in class, because of the security and appropriateness of the pictures that are associated with the searchable tag. I definitely see how this could be beneficial and useful in my personal life, but will be looking to my peers on how to incorporate this in my science classes. I took a screenshot of a mashup I created using the tag:moon. This one looked pretty cool to me. I tried searching, Isaac Newton, science, force, and mass and was not impressed with the individual images used to create the mosaic. I also downloaded Mosaiker, and just couldn't quite understand it either. Maybe I need to watch some more you tube videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment